The Department of Theatre and Visual Arts is pleased to announce the 2017 Ildiko Butler Travel Award for Excellence in Visual Arts. Three grants of up to $3000 each will be given to photographers of promise to make work independently during the following academic year. One of the grants has been specifically set aside for photographing in Italy. If you are applying for the Italy grant, please indicate that in your proposal.
Sophomore and Junior Visual Arts majors are eligible.
- Project proposal (250 words maximum) and detailed budget
- List of all art & art history courses you have taken and are taking.
- Grades in your completed art & art history courses.
- 15 images of your best photography printed or on a drive.
- Title, date, medium, size for each image.
- Name, ID number, email address, phone number.
Address and drop off to
ILDIKO BUTLER TRAVEL AWARD
Lowenstein Room 423
c/o Mark Street, Program Director, Visual Arts
Applications are due on Wednesday, April 12, 2017 by 12 noon